Thanks for voting!
Here are the current poll results
Motocaddy S1 Electric Trolleyview other products
Since its introduction in 2008, the S1 has provided a template for Motocaddy's superb range that have been launched since. The merits of this trolley are many, and we particularly like its compact size and simple-to-use controls.
Features and benefits:
- Soft-touch ergonomic handle
- Low-profile and quick-release wheels
- Streamlined battery tray
- QUIKFOLD mechanism puts trolley up-and-down in seconds
- EASILOCK base sees pin and hole system remove need for bag strap
- Compact when folded down
- Nine speed settings
- Control screen indicates speed and battery life
- Quiet motor helps the trolley glide along
- Choice of cheaper lead acid or lightweight, long lasting lithium batteries
- Trolley and charger covered for two years from date of purchase